Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nursing Covers



I have been busy this weekend making nursing covers. I was only able to take pictures of the pink one I made before the battery went dead on my camera...yet again! I will post pictures of my blue striped one and my pink camo one as soon as possible. I plan on making many more of these. I will sell them for $22.00 each. They are great because they have boning in the top to make it so that you can see your baby while you nurse, but no one will be able to see you. The sides are long so they wrap around the side of your back for extra coverage. The strap is adjustable as well so no more blanket slipping off of you while you nurse! I wanted one of these with Kennedy, but I did not want to pay $40.00 for one. So, here you go! Let me know if you are interested and I will get you one A.S.A.P!

1 comment:

  1. i would like one .. on or before nov 8th..no later:)

    ReplyDelete